* Tells a story about a British Special Forces mercenary and the Sierra Leonean Deputy Minister of Defence(Chief Sam Hinga-Norman)
* Arguably the best account of ECOMOG operations in Sierra Leone and the Battle for Freetown out there.
* Narrative suggests that Nigerian troops really fought competently and professionally.
* The NAF, NN and NA all come out so
creditably. No patronising comments just a faithful retelling.
* Sadly, it is foreigners telling our story but it makes for pleasant reading.