JF17 THUNDER/FC-1 XIAOLONG
HERE IS HOW THE BASELINE JF17 THUNDER/FC-1 STACKS UP
AGAINST THE GRIPEN
The applicable numbers detailed for acquisition in the 2016 tranche are as follows
– 10 units of Super Mukshak trainer aircraft
– 2 units of Mi-35M attack helicopters
– 3 units of JF17 Thunder multirole combat jets
POINTS TO PONDER
* This startup haul of JF17 Block 2 jets is almost certainly a precursor to the main haul of JF17 Block 3
* What are the possible ancillary roles for the Super Mukshak?
*.Nigeria penned a deal for a mixed haul of Mi-35M and Mi-171Sh Terminator helicopters with the Russians in Sept 2014. Does this mark the start of those deliveries or is this a follow-on order?
Gentlemen, please stay on THE TOPIC. Any “off topic” beelines are liable to being deleted. The propensity towards the derailment of threads has reached an unacceptable all-time high. No politicking please…